Can I sell products online in the USA while I am in India?

Updated: 22/11/2022

The United States of America always dominate the market around the world and the major country that loves to trade with the USA is India(Bharat), which is also considered as the fastest growing economy as well as eCommerce market globally.

The reason behind this growth is the internet penetration rate which has reached more than 70% by the year 2022, that means 932 million internet users.

How to Sell in USA from India?

So, if anyone wants to sell products online in USA from India, then there are number of options available for the same.

“Relationship between India & United States, the largest democracy in the world, is destined to be stronger closer and together.”

Joe Biden- President of USA

There are number of online E-commerce platforms are present out there, which can help online sellers to set up & run E-commerce store in no time but remember everything has its own pros & cons.

Sell in USA from India

If you are confused and don’t know about selling online from India to USA, then this article is just the right fit for you in every manner.

Complete guided steps to start selling in USA

We have created guided steps that will surely going to help an Individual/Freelancer, Entrepreneurs, or any someone who needs to know how one can start selling online in the USA while they are in India.

Step 1: Choose your product

Search on google, bing, or consult with anyone who is already selling products online in the USA. Basically, you have to know the demand for the particular product and audience that you want to serve.

Step 2: Connect with Amazon | eBay | Shopify | Etsy | Prestashop and create your seller’s account.

Step 3: Create your own website too and if you don’t know how to do one, then do contact us and we will assist you free of cost.

If you will go only with the 3rd step, then you also have to take care of the shipping/inventory and warehouse too but don’t worry we will going to take care of everything.

Step 4: Get a GST registration certificate and Import/Export License.

Step 5: Register yourself on Paypal and Payoneer to receive international payments.

or We can help you to set up your own payment gateway so that you can provide your clients with the ease of payment options.

Step 6: Documentation and custom clearances to export products in the USA.

Cross-Border E-commerce From India

If you want to start within the USA only and can invest a good amount of money then below are the steps you need to follow:

Step 1: Get a LLC company registered in the USA or we can say the Offshore company in order to increase your presence and to win the trust of the clients.

Step 2: Get your E-commerce online store website up and running with all your products uploaded with the necessary information that needs to be mentioned on an e-commerce website.

Step 3: You can use Payoneer | Paypal | Stripe if you won’t be able to open up a bank account in the USA but in the future, you will surely going to need one.

Step 4: You will need a warehouse in order to store your products and a shipping arrangement that can deliver your customer orders.


Once you are done with these steps, you are 90% done, and the rest 10% we will take care for you. So give us a chance to lift up your business and don’t forget to check out our borderless solutions.

USA Business helps everyone whether you are an individual or a business to set up an E-commerce online store along with Shipping | Warehouse | Inventory management | Payment gateway and company incorporation + banking to run a successful E-commerce business.

Useful resources

Cost of exporting from India to USA

E-commerce International online platforms to sell products online

7 Step by Step guide how to sell products online in India

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *